Thursday, January 1, 2009

Because I Felt Like It


2009 already. Shit, it seems only yesterday we passed the millennium mark. I figured it's time to make a New Years resolution again. For about the past 4 years its been get better grades. I guess I have kind of done that but that shouldn't need a resolution, it should just be something you do.

So I figured this year I'd start writing notes. Do you ever feel like you have to many thoughts and you need to express them. I'm no novelist but sometimes I feel like writing one, not cause I want that to be my career but just for the self-satisfaction of knowing I can. I have a lot of friends and we do talk about such random stuff that I'm happy they are there. But I still feel like there's sooooooo much more I think about that I don't really express.

The content of my notes are gonna be pretty random but usually something to do with sports, music, politics, people, news ( I feel we don't read enough newspapers), book, movies, reminiscing or just life in general.

52 shall shortly follow (maybe not shortly, but eventually)

You may agree with what I say, you may not. My aim is not to offend so i will try to respect that and responses should be likewise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?