Tuesday, January 27, 2009

3 of 52: Nineteen and a Well Oiled Machine

I figured I'm turning 19 so I'd make a list of things I want to do before my young life ends, (i.e. now and marriage) because everyone makes mental goals, and even if you can't meet all of them, one's better than nothing right?

  • Graduate with a Double Major not just to make my parents proud but for me
  • Meet one of my Sports Idols, because Sports are an important part of my life, and you try especially hard to meet the goals dearest to you
  • Find a Girl worth Hanging on to and not risk Losing
  • Find at least one job that will help bring a smile to peoples faces. This one's not for me, it's for them
  • Doing most things right by not only my family but my friends who I have come to realize mean more to me then they will ever know
  • Go back to India and Uganda, and actually see them for the first time properly, it's where my parents grew up and I'm simply a footstep following in their wake
  • Go to World Cup 2014, My hearts in soccer and if i could have a dream job, it would be watching that all day
  • NOT become just another accountant at a firm, but a financial job that I look forward to, for the good of me and others
  • Be more assertive in pretty much all aspects of my life
  • Not have a routine. I don't want to become a "Well-Oiled Machine" where my life depends on a series of events that have to follow exactly.  
A life without excitement is one not worth living for
     
     :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?