Friday, July 17, 2009

9 of 52: They say People in your Life are Seasons, And Anything that Happens is for a Reason

Kanye is awesome, but for once I don't hear this song and smile.

I say "Story of My Life" a lot. Most times I exaggerate. 
But sometimes I don't. I guess this is one of those times.

Sometimes it knocks you down. It takes a while to get get back up.

It always seems like you want what you can never have.

If you've ever felt like you have more thought's then space available in your head then welcome to my life.

Sometimes we have to master the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over.

Maybe one day they'll be continuous Bike Rides and everlasting Popsicles and timeless Beach Visits and eternal BBQ's. The Unfaltering Summer.  
Only One Season. Til the End of Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?